- 2 bottles of premier VQA Canadian wine shipped to your home or office
- Featuring exclusive and limited release wines that you won't find in local liquor stores
- All wine packages curated for you by our Wine Experts
- Includes product information, tasting notes, reviews, ratings & suggested food pairings
- Pause/cancel Monthly Subscriptions anytime
- All shipping and taxes included
For when you’re the lucky recipient of your own kindness! Select your favourite wine package from the options below and get excited because you’ll receive fantastic new wine from Canada’s top wineries every month.
Order deadline to receive February's featured wines:
SAUVIGNON BLANC, 2020Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley
CHARISMA CABERNET MERLOT, 2021Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley
CHARISMA PINOT GRIS, 2022Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley
CHARISMA MALBEC, 2021Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley
CHARISMA CHARDONNAY, 2022Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley
CABERNET FRANC, 2017Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley
CABERNET FRANC ROSE, 2021Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley
SYRAH, 2018Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley
MERLOT, 2019Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley
GRAND VIN, 2015Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley
TERRELAB TEMPRANILLO, 2018Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley
- All of the wines featured in the Wine Club have been tasted and reviewed by our team of Wine Experts, including top wine critic Tony Aspler.
- Your credit card will be charged on the 15th of each month for the amount of your chosen package. To pay up front for a set term, please go to our Gift Subscriptions page.
- Your Wine Of The Month Club package will be delivered to the shipping address that you list. Contact us to make any changes to your shipping address.
- You must be of legal drinking age in the province or territory shipped to.
- Contact us to cancel your subscription. Please note that we require a minimum of 10 business days notice prior to the 15th of each month.
- Wine Club packages will be sent out from the winery mid-month. All Wine Of The Month Club shipments are sold and shipped directly by the participating winery.
- Shipping costs and applicable taxes and deposits are included in the price of your wine subscription. If your delivery address is in a remote region of Canada that incurs higher than usual shipping charges, you may be contacted to approve an additional monthly fee to cover the extra shipping costs. Additional fees may apply for any shipment redirections or multiple delivery attempts.
- For the Wine Master Red Only package, please note that duplicate bottles may be included on occasion if the winery has a very focused portfolio.
- Wine Club members in the $99 package level can change their wine package type each month if they wish. Options are Mixed package (includes a combination of white wine and red wine, with the occasional rosé), White Only, and Red Only. Please contact us by the 1st day of each month to advise us of your package change. Changes will only be made if you contact us by the 1st day of each month; if no change is requested, you will continue to receive the same package type as you did in the previous month.